WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 18 December 2021

Mini Snowflake Oddball (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello peeps, just popping in today, with my penultimate post for DTDF, before I pop over for a welfare check on the Oldies AND (drum roll please) get my first haircut since February 2020!



and a sprinkle of enamel dots

Oddball has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with a little help from Polychromos pencils for her hair.  I went back to Bristol Board for this one instead of watercolour paper as I wanted a bright white background.

Hugs








1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and very clean lines to this card Squirrel, it's really lovely.
Hope the oldies are good and your hair was as good as you hoped.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...