WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 17 February 2022

AS You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Occasion

 Well hello, how are you diddling?!

I've been on annual leave from work this week - you know, this wet, windy, stormy, week.  Oh well, not to worry, it's been a great excuse for some additional crafting time (grins).

Anyhoo, this time over at As You Like It Challenge the new theme is
Your Favourite Occasion (any why)

As I get older, there are fewer and fewer times this happens in my circle of friends now, but I do love being able to make a new baby card (even though I'm allergic to children) - it's a good excuse to go extra cute!


This is one of my most favourite baby stamps, it's an old rubber one from Lili of The Valley, no idea what is called, but I have used it several times.  I know the little chap is most readily identifiable as a boy, but I have coloured it up in pinks and lilacs before now and it works equally well for a girl.
I really am rubbish, as I can't even tell you who the papers are by - could be Echo Park but I'm not sure any more.
I can tell you that I painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) though!

Our sponsor for this theme is

I do hope you will be able to pop over and share your favourite occasion card with us.

Hugs









3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Baby cards are always a joy to make. Lovely colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a little cutie, I love the image, the colouring, as always and the lovely paper. Great card Squirrel.
Faith x

Lee said...

Tried to comment the other day but couldn't.This so gorgeous.Love the image and colouring.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...