WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 March 2022

As You Like It (DT) Interactive Or Not

 Well hellooooo and welcome to another Thursday!

Over at As You Like It this time the new challenge is
Interactive (at least one moving part) or Not

For me, it's a not.  I have tried many, many, times with the ol' interactive but we really don't see eye to eye so for me, I'll stick with what I do best thanks.


I've used one of the Rockabilly Gals from CC Designs
and the sentiment that comes with the set
A stencil by Stamperia and a lot of Distress Ink (ReInkers)

The sponsor for this theme is



4 comments:

Lee said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.I just adore that image soooo cheeky.Great colouring.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great background and lovely colourful image. Elaine

Pauline C said...

Fab card Squirrel - love the vibrant colours and the stencilling. Must admit when it comes to interactive it's definitely a NOT from me too!!
Pauline xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is fabulous and I would have thought she's on the move to get the dusting done? Fab background and sentiment also.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...