WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 10 May 2020

Mermazing

What happened to the weather?!  Yesterday was really warm and sunny from start to finish, it was warm overnight, and now it is cloudy with strong winds and a distinct chill in the air.  Are we still in May?  

Anyhoo, while Himself went out on his allowed exercise for the day, I decided to tuck myself up with Rosie in the conservatory and, whilst listening to Bernard Cribbins reading Winnie The Pooh on audiobook, I had a little play with this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 488 from My Favorite Things.



I have used:

MFT DieNamics circle frame die
MFT Watercolor Wash papers
MFT Clear Stamps Brush Splatter Background

I coloured the stamped images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
and then fussy cut them all with teeny scissors

Thanks for popping by today

Stay safe




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! SO pretty and love those bubbles.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Annette said...

Wow, lovely colouring of her tail and blending those colours together. Love the fun fishies too! I might be having one of their cousins for lunch tomorrow with fips!!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...