WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 May 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Embellishments

Hello Thursday!  It's time for a newly themed challenge from
and it is Your Favourite Embellishments
(please explain your choice)

Most of you know that I prefer a clean and simple style, so embellishments are very few and far between, however occasionally, if an embellishment is called for, I prefer to use die-cuts or punched shapes as accents as they are more in keeping with my CAS style, for this one I have created a little fountain of stars.


So the ingredients for this are:

I have watercoloured the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely embellies!

Hugs




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! I love your heffalump showering stars, a beautiful card Squirrel, it's a joyous card.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

So cute. Lovely cheerful colours. Elaine

Annette said...

Lovely heffalump hun. But you're not late (yet) xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card such cute images and fab sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...