WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 May 2020

Harvest Mouse (DT) Dies To Die For

Yes, it's me, sorry about last Saturday's hiccup (did you even notice?), but I am back now.

I have been really struggling with my mood during lockdown, some days I'm fine, bright and chirpy, but other days, such as most of last week, I'm low and tearful and wanting to hide under the duvet.  Working from home in splendid isolation is not suiting me at all.  I really miss the interaction with my colleagues and the buzz of the office.  For heaven's sake, I am even missing my boss!!

Some weeks I find it difficult choosing what to use, I must have bought THOUSANDS of stamp sets from Dies To Die For over the years, and I am not exaggerating on numbers, so this week I had a little rummage through the slightly older, but still available, sets to see what I could find and came across these little cuties.

OK, they are out of season but who cares that it's not autumn yet, let's face it, no one knows for certain what day/week it even is!


And the lovely things used

So, colourwise, I used bog standard Distress Ink pads and finger daubers to use with the stencils for the clouds and grass, and for the mice they are a multi-media mash of Distress Inks (ReInkers), Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, and Polychromos Pencils.

Hugs to all



4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a fun card that sentiment really made me smile Lits all fab Love and hugs Carole x stay safe

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card, delightful little stamps

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did laugh at this Squirrel, I'm sorry to hear you're so down as to miss your boss!!!!!!!! Keep you chin up and know you are cheering the rest of us up :)
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Annette said...

Love this one sweetie. Those meecies are adorable and the sentiment is spot on!!! ;0) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...