WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 May 2020

Margarita Time (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello everyone, how are you this morning?  I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

In these difficult times, I wouldn't mind betting that people are drinking
more at home, if I did drink then I think I would have the odd glass too but these
days booze makes me fall over, so the strongest you will see me with is a
weak lager shandy on a hot summer's day!


Ingredients used:

I have watercoloured the image with Zig Clean Color pens and fussy cut her.  I must have a 
steadier hand than I realised as I didn't even cut the cherry off by mistake!

Hugs




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful summery and fabulously coloured and fussy cutting, love it, fab papers too. I'm like you with drink, I have a taste of hubby's that's me done with flushed cheeks LOL
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Annette said...

Make mine a hot chocolate and book me in! Fab colours and love her hair. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...