WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 March 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #479

Amazing isn't it, I don't post from one week to the next and suddenly I'm here twice in one day, you lucky things, lol!

I saw the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 479 this morning, and immediately a stamp set came to mind for the layout, and it is one that I have been wanting to get inky again for some time.



I used
The black card I had in my stash so stamped that with a random dotty stamp in Distress Ink Picket Fence
The backing paper is a pad of watercolour effect from my scraps box
The astronaut and the planets I have "watercoloured" with Zig Clean Colour pens

I promise, you (probably) won't see me again until Thursday now.

Hugs





4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

What an awesome job of making black card look "spacey" fabulous card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very adorable, love the space theme and the sentiment.
Faith x

Wendi J said...

Love your card and colors. Great background.

Annette said...

Wow, I love the spotty effect on the black. Great inky work! He's lovely. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...