WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 March 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Spring Or Easter

Believe it or not from the recent weather but Spring is nearly here (officially I mean, not Met Office Spring) and with Spring comes Easter, which means a wonderful season full of joy.

The new As You Like It Challenge theme starting today is Spring or Easter (your favourite, and why)

I like Spring .... and I like Easter .... so it was a 50/50 choice for me on this one.
I chose Easter, because I am a sucker for a furry wabbit bringing me chocolate!


How cute?!!

A leftover piece of LOTV/Raspberry Road paper plus a squeak of Lawn Fawn Dandy Day 6x6 LF2208, edged with Martha Stewart grass border punch

Bunnies and Eggs coloured with a mix of Distress Inks (ReInkers) and
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Time to brush off those newly hatched chicks and come and join us.

Hugs to all







3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the bunny keeking around the card. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO ADORABLE, love the paper and those bunnies are just fab.
Faith x

Annette said...

I. Love. Bunnies! GOREOGOUS hun. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...