WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 March 2020

Abominable (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps, happy Saturday, I'm popping in today with a couple of right little monsters for you.

When I say "monsters", I am using the term quite loosely, as these are
the sweetest monsters ever.

Snow cone anyone?
(now you might have guessed one of my favourite films!)




Aren't they gorgeous?!


Both of these little yeti have been coloured up using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
and an ordinary wet paintbrush

Hugs





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You have the cutest and most adorable images to play with, great sentiments too.
Faith x

Annette said...

These are so cute, and your colouring is fabulous on them. I love their pink bellies. Perfect shading with the inkies. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...