WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 March 2020

Friends Forever (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning chaps, sorry I am a late Squirrel today, I was meant to do this last night but I might have accidentally dozed off in the armchair!  It does seem to have been a long work week, especially with all the rain adding to the joys, either that or I am really getting old!

So I have a sweet but simple make for you today.  I believe this stamp (and there is a boy one)  was created with inclusivity in mind, but I think it works really well for someone who is temporarily incapacitated too.



A little dibble-dabble with the Distress Inks (ReInkers) and the Zig Clean Colour pens.

and that's it!

I'm off for a tail trim this morning.  At New Year I made the decision that I am not going to dye my hair any more so I have an interesting colour-scheme going on, a bit tortoiseshell as the grey comes through and the colour fades out.  Today's cut is going to reveal a lot more of the grey than I may actually be prepared for!!

Hugs




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! your card is lovely, I agree incapacitated and get well works well.

As for your hair, you'll look glam I'm sure, it's all about the cut, AND, think of how much you are saving for crafty stuff, incentive? LOL
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...