WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 27 October 2018

Love You Bunches (DT) Dies To Die For

Sorry, pant pant,I'm here, a bit late for today's post, but I finally made it.

I seem to have spent my year so far apologising, missed birthdays mostly.



Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and matting layer is white card
with Distress Ink inking around it.

A simple little card with a heartfelt message.

Hugs



3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty that's a lovely stamp gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

Awwww, she's so pretty with all those lovely pastels. I think I may need that sentiment too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute and pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...