WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 11 October 2018

As You Like It Challenge (DT) CAS or FAF

Hello chaps, here we are at Thursday again, and it's the start of a new challenge at

This time around, our theme for you is Clean And Simple (CAS) or Fussy And Fancy (FAF).

Oh I love a good FAFfy card, so packed with embellishments that it can hardly stand, so many bows, buttons, ribbons, frilly bits, that you can't see what the design is ...... well actually, yes, I do, if someone else has made it!  Honestly, it is so far away from my CAS style that I almost think I have a FAF allergy!


CC Designs : Rodney
(love this little fella, he comes out every Christmas!)
painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment stamps are Whimsy Clear Stamps Christmas Greetings (retired?)
Matting layer of paper is from DCWV Christmas Stack

and that is it, clean, and very simple.

and our sponsor for this challenge is



Hugs to all



2 comments:

Annette said...

I'm so pleased you made a fully FAF card hun, erm, wait a minutes, where's the ribbon, pearls, gems, flowers, die cuts, bows, layers .... hmm, me thinks you may be fibbing!! It's a lovely card sweetie, hopefully making its way west in a couple of months. xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable image. A great CAS card. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...