WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 October 2018

Adorable Elephant (DT) Dies To Die For

Good morning all, so, after the shock of late week's grown-up card, you can breathe again because I am back to cute this week!


Quite a list of lovely things for this little card

Phew, good job I had a little elephant on hand to remember all that!

Ellie painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Have a wonderful week, don't forget to check the DTDF Inspiration Blog every day to see fresh, new, projects from my talents teamies.

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

That's so sweet love hte pretty colours and gorgeous stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

I love the ellie. I really should dig mine out again cos they're so cute. I've just noticed the little ridges on his trunk - perfect colouring hun. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute I like - a LOT. Love this little ellie and it's very pretty colours.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...