WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 9 September 2018

It's that time of year folks ......

Somehow, despite a great deal of resistance, I have agreed to be thoroughly humiliated again this year, it will be 2017 on repeat, GroundHog Day, deja vue, and all that jazz.

Yes, it is time for the MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar Challenge.  Sigh.

Last year I wept buckets over the Colouring Virtuoso category, so we are giving that a definite miss this time, but instead will pop something of very little hope into the Clean And Simple Genius (ha) category.


Probably not enough white space, but there is lots of sky...... who am I kidding.

MFT ingredients used are

Black card from PDA Card & Craft
and the whole thing painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I must be insane.


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Annette said...

A GORGEOUS card and I love the ground and sky background you've added to make the scene complete. Adorable pups and beautifully coloured. xxx (just need to work on you with the colouring challenge now...) xxx

Km999 said...

This is too cute! It’s perfect 😁

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...