WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 September 2018

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Season

Morning all, hope you are well this fine and sunny (hopefully) Thursday.  Here we are at the end of September and it is still t-shirt warm, amazing.

Which brings me nicely to the new challenge over as AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme is
Favourite Season.


It's a toss up between Spring and Autumn for me, Winter is too dark and (certainly this year) Summer is far too hot.  I love the mellow richness of this time of year, the colours, the smells, apples, blackberries and pears, and I don't even mind the shorter evenings so long as I can get home in daylight!


Orange matting layers and leaves coloured with Apricot Copic
and I think the leaf dies are Marianne Designs but have long since lost the packaging

Henry has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

The sponsor of this challenge is a £20 voucher from
Fantastic Ribbons



Hugs to all


4 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,great image and details.xxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous hun, (even the orange!!!) xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful papers and a cute image. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable, gorgeous colouring and papers. Love it.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...