WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 September 2018

As You Like It (DT) Boy or Girl

Hello peeps, you see me today with the start of a tiny scamper in my step as I only have to get through two more days of work and then it's HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAYS!

So, before I get all hysterical and giggly, I am here with my DT make for the
As You Like It Challenge and our theme is Boy or Girl.

I actually like making cards for the boys, they suit my CAS style really well, but, the majority of my makes are for the ladies.  I made this one for my wonderful mum who had her 81st birthday this week.  Love you mum!


So for this one I have used
Papers from Nitwits and MFT

Lucy has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils and then fussy cut, including that balloon string (which was a heart stopper).

Our sponsor for this challenge is




Hugs to all




5 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. Elaine

Annette said...

LOVE her card hun. I'm sure she loved it. xx

Ardilla said...

This is soooo cute!
Hugs, dear cousin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...