WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 September 2018

Bear on A Bun (DT) DTDF

Well, ok, it can be a cupcake if you want to be fancy!

Had a week off work, but instead of managing to secure myself some lovely crafting time, the husband has been dragging me out of the house, kicking and screaming because I've been parted from the paintbrushes.  Which rather explains why I am here with a very CAS but still festive little make.


Sorry for the greyness of the photo - yesterday had a limited amount of sunshine and it was heading towards seriously rather wet by the time that I remembered I hadn't done this.  I need to get my "winter-time" lighting arrangement sorted out.

Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Greetings

Painted entirely with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

and that's all she wrote folks

Hugs



3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Ardilla said...

Aw.... this is soooo cute!
Your card is amazing, as always, I love your coloring!
Hugs, dear cousin!
Ardilla

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet image, fabulous colouring, and I'm having 2 weeks off work soon..yay..and I bet I get dragged out of my craft room too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...