WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 November 2021

Snowman Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning chaps, hope this finds you well.

A quick update on dad's poorly arm - he was discharged from the hospital care a couple of weeks ago as he no longer needed wet dressings.  He has been handed over to the care of Nurse Mum who is very experienced with dry dressings, and making sure he does what he's told.  How that horrible wound has healed is nothing short of a small miracle.  He showed it to me last week, and I have to say that it looks marvellous.  Still not quite there, but not far off now.
Thank you for all your good wishes to him, I have passed them all on.

Anyhoo, I seem to be a little bit obsessed with snowmen this year!



Distress Inks (ReInkers) for snowman, a scrap of Dovecraft paper for the snow flecked blue behind him, and a couple of Woodware corner punches to finish off.

Chilly hugs






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to hear your Dad is improving, he surely had a really nasty fall. I love your snowman card, such pretty papers and a cheery snowman.
Faith x

Lee said...

Oh so glad to hear about your dear dad,must have been so stressful for you all.I adore this lil guy,soooo cute.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...