WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 2 December 2021

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Christmas Embellishment/s

Wow, it's the first Thursday into December and time for another new challenge

Our theme this time is perfect if you are, like me, still frantically making cards
Your Favourite Christmas Embellishment/s (and why)

For me, it's SNOWFLAKES!  I do love a nice snowflake, they are so pretty, and make me feel festive, especially if I am snug and warm by the fire while they are doing their thing outside.


 So for this one I have used
CC Designs - Stack of Snowmen (long since retired)
MFT DieNamics Stacked Merry die MFT-1832
MFT DieNamics Sweet Snowflakes dies MFT-1852
MFT DieNamics Stitched Snow Drifts dies MFT-546

A splash of Distress Inks (ReInkers) and an assortment of card and paper from my stash

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Looking forward to hearing all about your embellishments

Hugs





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a happy card, with great details as always Squirrel.
Hope your Dad is OK.
Faith x

Dora said...

Oh what a nice card. Looks so beautiful.

Lee said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.I love Snowflakes too.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...