WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 November 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Circular Embellishments

 Gosh, the year is galloping away from us isn't it - another two weeks gone, so it's time for a new As You Like It Challenge

This time we're asking you to use Circular Embellishments
(pearls, gems, flowers etc)

Now, I'm not good with embellishments, they bring me out in a rash, so I took the easy way out and punched my circles (snowflakes) from the same paper that I used for the snowy ground, at least this way I know they coordinate properly!




The winky face on the snowman is not part of the original stamp, I added that with my set of Your Next Stamp Fun Faces

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

Polkadoodles Ltd

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your circles

Hugs


3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and style. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the smiley face on your snowman, great touch, a beautiful card with a lovely colour mix Squirrel.
I hope your Dad is OK.
Faith x

Lee said...

Hi,I absolutely adore this card,love the colouring and colour combo.Great lil cheeky image.Hope you are ok,how is your dad.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...