WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 18 November 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Dies or Stencils

It's time for another challenge with the AS YOU LIKE IT team
and this time your choice is Dies or Stencils

 OK, I couldn't choose.  I use dies a lot, but I also love stencils for making pretty backgrounds, so I decided to rebel and combine them.


Stamperia Christmas Rose - Flowers stencil

Bear painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and background
stencilled with Distress Inks (Oxide)

Our super duper sponsor for this challenge is



Hugs






3 comments:

cebelica said...

Sucha cute card! xx

Elaine Stark said...

A sweet card. Elaine

Lee said...

WOW,loving that background so pretty.Such a cute lil stamp too.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...