WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 September 2021

Round or Straight (Circles or Squares) (DT) As You Like It Challenge

 Morning all, just popping by with my DT make for the

The theme for this fortnight is Round or Straight (Circles or Squares)
and please remember to tell us about your choice


I have nothing against circles, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer the nice symmetry and straightness of a square.  In fact I have used lots of squares here.  Can you count how many there are?

Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Gifts
MFT 6x6 papers
Impression Obsession Happy Birthday die

Milton was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and the matting layer and Happy Birthday were Copic coloured

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Hugs






2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful papers. A cute bear and lovely co-ordinating colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card and papers Squirrel, I guess 11 including card, bet I'm wrong, I usually am with things like this hahahaha.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...