WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 September 2021

Hog Heaven (DT) Dies To Die For

  Piggy, Piggy, Piggy
Oink! Oink! Oink!

Morning all, hope you are ok.  What a week it has been.  My poor old dad had a nasty fall late Wednesday night; mum had to get the neighbour round to get him off the floor.  He'd hurt his arm badly and the ambulance was called, but they were a no-show. unfortunately.  I didn't hear about any of this until Thursday morning (!) so I took dad to the GP surgery who took one look and packed him off to A&E.  Getting dad in and out of a car and into a wheelchair these days is a challenge, but at least he was sitting down.  I won't give you the gory details (it was pretty horrible) but I'm taking him back this afternoon for a wound check and a dressing change.

Anyhoo, on to something happier.  I made this for the Toad's 60th birthday which was, guess when, yes, Thursday!  Not the best way to spend your birthday, bless him, but I couldn't have done it without him.



Ingredients

All the images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs, or is that hogs?


I'm sure I don't need to tempt you too much, but Tracy has had lots of yummy new things arrive in store




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How awful and what a bad experience for your Dad, I hope he recovers soon.

A Fabulous and fun card for hubby, but what a birthday.
Hope all settles soon.
Faith x

Dora said...

Beautiful card

Lee said...

I absolutely adore this cheeky card in every way.Your poor dad,how horrible,and not very nice for all of you such a nasty shock.I do hope he is having pain relief for such a horrible injury.Did you and your Mr Toad manage to Celebrate at all.Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...