WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 September 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Autumn or Winter

 Hello folks, it's time for another new challenge over as AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme for this fortnight is Autumn or Winter (please explain your choice).

Autumn is my most favourite season of the whole year, although I don't mind winter that much.  There is so much loveliness about autumn, the cooler mornings, the temperate days, the cooler nights.  I love the warmth of the light, the rich colours, the smells, I don't even mind it getting dark early, I just close the curtains and snuggle up indoors with himself and the cat.  I love being able to get out and about without having heatstroke, and on the cooler days I am happy to pull on a woolly pully.  I am definitely an autumnal squirrel.


Newton's Nook Designs - Shades of Autumn (background leaves, fabulous linen effect on these) NN1709S04
Spellbinders (Nestabilities) Tall Scallop Oval die
Distress Inks (ReInkers) and pads
With Love sentiment die might be Tonic, but I have no packaging for it now

Our sponsor for this challenge is the ever adorable LAWN FAWN









Come on over and share your favourite (autumn or winter) season with us.

Hugs









3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card with the autumnal colours and a Super image to show them off. As for darker nights? I'm counting down to December 21st, when they start to get lighter again hahahaha
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Elaine

Lee said...

Beautiful card in every way.I was born in January and have always loved Autumn and Winter,not a Summer person at all.Although having said that of course I do like a warm day to walk the dog and sit out with a cuppa.But I am a lil snuggly nesty mouse and like nothing better than snuggling with a cuppa,or in the craft room.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...