WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 September 2021

Birthday Besties (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello peeps, I'm here, but I think I should change my middle name to "sorry I'm late again" - there is just so much going on at the moment that I really don't know my knees from my elbows.

Anyhoo, I have a sweet but very simple birthday card to share with you today


I have used
MFT Pure Innocence Birthday Besties MFT-PI-301 (there are two girls in the set) 

I have paper pieced her dress from the gorgeous plaid papers - I love this set of papers, they all coordinate colourwise so beautifully
The rest of her is Distress Ink'ed (ReInkers)

It's my mum's birthday today, so we are about to dash off to visit with her presents and a yummy cake, and a bucketful of blackberries that Toad picked for her yesterday

Hugs to all








1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum. Enjoy your day.
Your card is a real delight. Love how you used the plaid paper on her dress it looks lovely.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...