WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 August 2020

Ribbon (DT) As You Like It

Yes, you read that title right, I am being forced to use ribbon!

The new challenge theme over as As You Like It is your favourite way of using ribbon.

I rarely use the stuff, mainly because I can't get to grips with it, and it always looks like I have just thrown it at a card, so when I do have to use it, I keep it really really simple.


So, for this I have used
MFT Birdie Brown - Happy Pawlidays (stamps)
MFT Die-Namics - Happy Pawlidays (dies)
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers from Lawn Fawn and Bo Bunny
AND a piece of 6mm red satin ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons

Speaking of which, our sponsor for this challenge is

The irony here is that it was me that chose this theme!

Hugs



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and cute. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card great images and a fab ribbon to finish off. Well done you LOL. Hope you think of a better subject, for you, next time - so funny that you chose it.
Faith x

Annette said...

There's nothing better than a furry day!!! Love that pup. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...