WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 8 August 2020

Happy Birthday (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, I am here today with something a little bit different for me.  I was inspired to make this by something I saw on Instagram last week made by Peppermint Patty.  She used different ingredients and her make was more sophisticated, but I just loved the idea of making the letters floral.


I think I spent as long assembling this as I would have done colouring an image!

MFT 6x6 papers - Fun In The Sun MFT-EP-64 

I used a tiny flower punch from Hobbycraft rather than messing about with repeated die-cutting.

And that's it, colourful, but not a drop of ink anywhere.

Hugs






Hugs

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Colourful and Happy card Squirrel.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely card design I love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

The papers are lovely together with all the pastels and then the yellow flowers. I can imagine that took quite a while to get them so neatly lined up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...