WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 August 2020

Lessons In Love (DT) Dies To Die For

Yes, I know I'm late again........ sorry!  I didn't sleep well last night, and then managed to oversleep this morning.  Isn't that just the way of it?

I do love me a versatile stamp - this one was designed with teachers in mind, but I think
she makes a great secretary/PA


Things used:


Image coloured with Zig Clean Colour Pens

Hugs







3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet and a lovely sentiment Love and hugs CRole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great belated birthday card and a great image whoever she is LOL.
Faith x

Annette said...

LOL I love the sentiment and you're right in that she is a very versatile image. Clever thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...