WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 August 2020

Magical Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, happy Saturday to you.

I'm here with a little bit of magical stuff  from my favourite designer, Birdie Brown, for you.  I bet, at some point in our lives, we have all wished to have a dragon as a best friend, for protection, for wisdom, for granting wishes, and of course for story telling.



Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.
Small heart punch from Hobbycraft.

Hugs


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I always have a dragon here, (being Welsh of course LOL) I Love your little dragon and the beautiful colours you've used Squirrel. lovely papers and sentiment.
Faith x

Annette said...

That sentiment is perfect for that card, love the dragon and your inky shading. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...