WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 November 2019

Trio of Trees (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello everyone!  Happy Saturday to you.
I'm here with a clean and simple but still quite classy card.
(but I must apologise for the photo quality, there wasn't a huge amount of daylight when I took this)


So, for this I have used:
MFT Clear Stamps - Trio of Trees CS-346
MFT Die-Namics - Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames MFT-924

So, apart from Memento coloured inks for stamping the trees/sentiment, and the tiniest smidge of Distress Inks for grounding, that is absolutely it!

I am going to have another go at this one, maybe with a darker green for the trees, and heat-embossing the berries with gold instead of red ink stamping.  If it works, you might see it here soon!

Hugs


DIES TO DIE FOR INSPIRATION BLOG
DIES TO DIE FOR ONLINE STORE

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love this one sweetie. The shade of green is lovely and I like the red baubles. xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, love the trio of trees and the gorgeous cas design
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

"Simply" WOnderful, love it.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...