WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 November 2019

Franken-Chemist (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, I'm popping by this morning very quietly, I thought had better introduce myself gently in case a belated Halloween BOO scared you too much!



MFT Die-Namics Dripping Goo Edge die (retired) but there is one from
A mixture of MFT 6x6 paper pads

All the picture elements of this were painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

Which reminds me, if you heard screaming Wednesday night, it wasn't me practising, it was me being attacked by a big hairy spider, twice!  Aaargh!

Hugs all



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your card and it's "boo" features.

Hairy spider? glad it wasn't me! or you would have heard me LOL.
Faith x

Annette said...

A fangtastic card sweetie. I love the dripping goo! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...