WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 November 2019

Toasty Greetings (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, I  hope you are well.  I'm a bit late today but am now popping in with a warm glow make for you.

I missed out on this set the first time around, so I have a real warm glow feeling from being able to get my little paws on it from the MFT Vault this time!  I struggle to resist Birdie Brown designs, as you might have guessed.



Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers).  Feeling quite chuffed with their reflected light tummies, I just hope that Snow doesn't melt too fast, but if he does, Pingu can grab his toasting stick!

I hope you are all keeping your marshmallows warm.

Hugs





3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the penguins.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect card, with a wonderful image and sentiment, I feel toasty now LOL.
Faith x

Annette said...

Adorable guys and a beautifully coloured glow. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...