WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 November 2019

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Way of Adding Snow

Morning everyone!  By now we, that's the AS YOU LIKE IT team, are hoping you are starting to get festive with your makes as our challenge for this fortnight is Your Favourite Way To Add Snow (and why).

I make a lot of cards with a vista of white, so favour adding my snowflakes by stamping with a pale blue ink, but for cards like this with a dark sky I do love to use snowflake dies, there seems to be an infinite variety of shapes and sizes so I am constantly collecting new ones!


So, for this one I have used
Background paper from The Works

Imagines painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and, if you squint, you
 might just see a sprinkling of Glamour Dust (Crystal) under their feet
(all of the linked items above are from Dies To Die For)

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fantastic

Looking forward to seeing all your snowy makes!

Hugs







3 comments:

Annette said...

I love these guys. That pup is adorable. Fab inky sky background sweetie. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! this is so lovely. A Beautiful sky and love those snowflakes.
Faith x

Annette said...

And even more fandabulous in real life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...