WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 21 September 2019

You Color My World (DT) Dies To Die For

HOLLLLLLIDAAAAAAAAAAY!  Yes, today chaps, you find me at the start of a week's holiday, whoop whoop!  It has been a long time coming, that is for sure.

Now, I know there is a u missing from the title, but if you put Colour into the search box, you won't find this gorgeous little lady!  I never did really understand why, if the British sent so many settlers to the US, their spelling is so quirky!



and that's it, simple is as simple does, apart from a splash of Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs



1 comment:

Annette said...

She's lovely Squirrel. Those papers are ideal for the colouring(-u) theme. Personally I think the Americans have it right, we Brits add too many extra letters and complicate things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...