WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 15 September 2019

MFT Superstar 2019 - Clean And Simple Genius

Hello chaps, yes, no need to check your calendar, it really is Sunday and I am posting.

Friday saw the launch of the 2019 MFT Superstar Contest - there are three catergories, as before, Colouring Virtuoso, Clean And Simple Genius, and Innovation Master.

In past years I have entered two of the three categories, but this year I am being kind to myself and only entering one.  This is my entry for the Clean And Simple Genius category.


All the products used are MFT of course, and were purchased in the UK from Dies To Die For
(which is where the links will take you)


Cuddly bear painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

OK, so I am off to link this up to the contest before my nerve cracks.

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, lovely cas card. Good luck x

Annette said...

It's a winner in my book.
xx

Carol said...

Beautifully coloured Squirrel. I liked the look of the downloads and made a mental note. Now that we have expanded the sources that our own challengers on CD Sunday Plus can use Digis and USBs are now acceptable.
Carol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...