WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 September 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps!  I may have overslept a "tiny" bit this morning, it has been a full-on work week and I was verrrrrry tired.  Could possibly have managed another couple of hours, but, you know, things to do, places to be and all that.

Anyhoo, you all know my fondness for Birdie Brown designs so I was
overjoyed when I managed to get my paws on this set - it's a reissue of an older set, with updated sentiments, and I was so excited when I found out about it.  I think it will be getting a LOT of use.


Lawn Fawn 6x6 Perfectly Plaid - Spring (can't find on website now)

Little girl is painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours and I blended the
background in Distress Inks from the pads using the Picket Fence brushes.

Have a lovely weekend all




3 comments:

Annette said...

Now that's what I call a cupcake! Pass us a slice. Gorgeous colouring and I love that background. Those brushes have done a fab job.

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is so sweet, what an adorable image

Dora said...

Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...