WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 September 2019

Stone Path (DT) Dies To Die For

Sorry I'm later today chaps, this little Squirrel has had a busy morning!

OK, brace yourselves, I've gone grown-up today


I have used:


Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Kraft card base from Hobbycraft
Plain matting layers from DoCrafts
and that's me done!

Hugs





4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning Squirrel reminds me of the lone tree

Lisa xx said...

Oooh you have been "adulting" with this card, it is a beauty tgough, and your colouring is as flawless as ever

Annette said...

You've made a fab job with it. I wouldn't know where to start (being a mere youngster and down with the kids, maybe!!!! *ahem*) Nah, who'm I kidding, it's lovely hun. Love the sky too. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely fab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...