WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 July 2019

Travelling Gnome (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, V.E.T visit attempt No 2 today (last week's was cancelled because of emergencies) so I am hoping that HRH (Her Round Hairyness) will still be within grabbing distance in a couple of hours.

Speaking of which, I have something else small and hairy for you .....


Lurrrrve this little chap!

and even though you can't actually see them, I used the new

Have yourselves a wonderful week
Hugs



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love him too, great character and card, love the background.
Faith x

Annette said...

Love the hairy gnomie and the stencilled background is FAB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...