WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 July 2019

Fairy Good Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps, bright eyed and bushy tailed here this morning, well, not really here, but virtually.
I'm off for my regular tail trimming, and then later Rosie has her V.E.T. appointment for her
annual vaccines, and a lovely relaxing (ha!) pedicure.

What do I have for you today?  It's a wee cutie!



Have a great day

**  I had used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot paper, but this has been retired from the website, so you could equally well use the background stamp (which I have included the link for)


2 comments:

Annette said...

Lovely card. Good luck with the 'relaxing' pedicure! Plasters at the ready..... xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

That die is different and I LOVE it, love your fairy, hope the trim went well!
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...