WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 July 2019

Flowers In Bloom (DT) Dies To Die For

You find me feeling a little sad, this morning, sniff.  It's the end of my week off work and I can feel the "routine" about to kick in again ready for Monday.  BUT, we have had a good week, we have been out and about but still found some relaxing time too.  For my birthday Himself took me to see Toy Story 4 (which was brilliant!), and we went on the St Elizabeth Hospice Elmer On Parade trail around town.  There are a LOT of elephants, 55 big ones and 84 smaller ones (in herds), and we came nowhere near finding them all so we cheated a bit and bought the lovely souvenir book from the Hospice shop so we could at least admire all the amazing artwork on the Elmers.

Anyhoo, out and about on our travels this week, Himself and I have spotted lots
of beautiful wild flowers in the hedges and verges.


Lovely things used for this are:

Flowers painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and the off the edge-ness was my freehand fussy cutting with a craft knife.

Have yourselves a wonderful week, and, if it gets as hot as is predicted, keep the fluid intake up!

Hugs



3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so unusual for you, but it's Gorgeous. I love the Summer colours and lovely design. Sorry to hear it's back to work tomorrow, when it's going to be a hot week. LOL
Faith x

Annette said...

Glad you had a lovely week sweetie. These blooms are gorgeous (even the orange one!) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...