WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 27 July 2019

Drink Up The Sunshine (DT) Dies To Die For

Well that's an ironic post title for this week!  Hello, a very tired and sweaty little Squirrel here with you today.  I can't remember the last night of decent sleep, us Brits are simply not designed for heat.

Here in the east, we have topped 30C most days and we reached 34C on Thursday.  We had the most ENORMOUS storms Thursday night, poor Rosie absolutely hates thunder and at the first rumble she dashed off to hide in her safe place.  She did eventually come out for some supper just before bedtime.

 I think most of us would like to be this little lady (minus her friend) just for a chance to cool off a bit.


Makes me want to find a paddling pool.....

Missy and The Shark both painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Waves stencilled onto the Watercolor Wash paper with Distress Oxides.
Paper Poetry white gel pen for the wave tops.

That's me done for today, off to find some ice!

Hugs




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I hope the shark is put off by the alcohol fumes LOL. Another fabulous card.
We were lucky in our part of Wales, just up to 30C for a short time but mostly 27C.
Hope you're having some sleep now.
Faith x

Annette said...

"He's behind you!" Lovely card sweetie. Fab colouring. That rubber ring really looks 3d.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I just got this girl set and now I see I neglected to get the shark! LOL! Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...