WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 May 2019

Polly (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, and a happy weekend to you.  Me and the Mr have been on holibobs this week.  It wasn't the best week weather-wise (we have been soaked through more than once while out and about, yesterday pelted with hailstones - it's MAY for heaven's sake!) and I've had a streaming cold for a few days, but it has been good to catch up on some sleep after the stresses of the last few months.

Anyhoo, I've long had a love affair with the Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps, so I thought it was about time I brought this little lady out of the dark again.



Polly has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours, and I used a fine-liner brown art pen for her hair detail.

You have been hugged


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet i just love this stamp perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable image and I love the colour combo you used.
Faith x

Annette said...

Awwwww, I'd give her a hug any day! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...