WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 May 2019

Dies To Die For (DT) Fluffy Hanging In There

Hello peeps, are you ready for the start of a (UK) three day weekend, yaaay!

I started a new job a month ago, well, when I say new, I mean I have gone back to a firm that I left 14 years ago.  It has been sooooooooo strange, the building itself is so familiar (even the carpets are still the same), and there are still a few old faces there, but I'm having to learn new people as well as a new-to-me IT system!  I think I may be sleeping a lot of this weekend.

Anyhoo, it's been a while since I hoiked this family member out of the darkness, so I
thought it about time he (or she) got inky again!


So, the things I have used from the Dies To Die For store are


Fluffy has been watercolour painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers).

The Sunny Studio paper is double-sided and it is such lovely quality - that purple background is one sheet, I simply cut it in half and flipped one piece over.  I have used it a lot and need to restock for myself!

Anyhoo, have a super weekend, whatever you are up to, have fun

Hugs



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and great colouring -love the Bpaper-good luck with the new/old job!
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it ALL.
Faith x

Annette said...

I. Love. Fluffy!!!! Such a pretty card. Is it for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...