WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 May 2019

Curvy Girl Is Busy (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello folks, here I am, at the start of a Bank Holiday weekend - I would say  lovely Bank Holiday weekend, but it is cold and wet so far, how marvellous (but we dooooooooo so need the rain).

I started my new job two weeks ago, so I would like to think
this Curvy Girl is like me, surrounded by paperwork and Post-It Notes but
unfortunately my legs will NEVER be that long!
Mind you, they might be that shape soon, there are a LOT of stairs in the building.


Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Is Busy Cut It Out Die (on website but link not working)
Sentiment is selected text from that which comes with Curvy
MFT 6x6 Country Fair Plaid (sorry, it's retired since I made this)
but Farm Fresh Gingham would work nicely

I used an old MFT Die-Namics Insert It 3x4 Notebook die (long since retired I think) to create the note cut from the School Days paper, and then cut it down to fit the sentiment.

Curvy Girl painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I added to her hair with a fineliner pen.

Hugs to all

take a peek at what my ultra-talented teamies have been creating
go on, break into that piggy-bank


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to hear your new job is keeping you fit?
Love your card, pretty colours and great image.
Faith x

Annette said...

She's fab, and I love her hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...