WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 18 May 2019

Bundles of Love (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, how is your weekend panning out?  Too early to tell?
Well, I really hope that it is everything you want it to be.

I'm not sure why, but the Pure Innocence girls from MFT don't seem to do as well in the UK as they
do in the US, which is a real shame, because they are such cuties, and so versatile.  I really like them so I shall continue to share them with you until you surrender!



Of course she has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I have used
a tiny layer of kraft card to separate the yellows from each other

Hugs to all





3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

I completely agree with you about the pure innocence images....I think they are delightful! For me they take me back to when I was a little girl and I loved the "Miffy" books.....there is something about the art work that makes the link in my head!!! Anyway, your card is an absolute sweetie!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This little girl is so sweet and you use the cutest and most wonderful images. Love the papers and the stitched die showing her off.
Faith x

Annette said...

ok. "I wish she was mine". I closed my eyes and everything ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...