WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 26 May 2018

Brianna The Butterfly (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, so sorry that this is a later post than usual - I fell asleep in the armchair last night and didn't have the energy to do it before bed, and this morning I had a haircut at silly o'clock.  Still, better late than never!

I have a bit of a tropical colourfest for you today


So, for this colourful little lady I have used

Brianna is mostly painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) but I have used a few
Polychromos Pencils on her wings just to get a deeper tone to the shading

Hope your weekend is just as vibrant - happy UK Bank Holiday!

Hugs to all



4 comments:

Annette said...

She is amazing. I am never brave with colour and veer towards neutral or pastel colours but it makes such a fun and happy card when I see your brights. Lovely shading, especially on her wings. A beautiful card hun. xx

Dora said...

Beautiful card with this bright colours.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the vibrant colours and the design, so very pretty.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love the colours love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...