WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 May 2018

Oh Gnome - You DIdn't?! (DT) DTDF

Morning all, it's a chasing-her-tail type of Squirrel today, I'm running a bit behind

Anyhoo, I'm here with a little Bella fun for you


So, what I have used

I just love that snail's face!

and of course the whole image was plastered with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I made the big flower using a Die-Namics set but I can't tell you what it is as I bought it unlabelled in a destash, but it makes me think of a Dianthus with the frilly petal edges



Hugs to all





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Gnome you did - make a FABULOUS card.
Faith
x

Christina said...

What a cute design and lovely coloring of the gnome Squirrel! That’s a pretty green on him and the face of the snail quite funny. May you have a lovely day.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How C U T E ! ! ! Love that grumpy looking snail.

Annette said...

I'm now wondering why I didn't get this fella! Lovely card, and the snail's face still makes me smile! I love the 3 layer flower too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...