WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 22 May 2018

GDPR the blah blah blah

Please, all Followers and Email Subscribers, I have published a Data Protection & Privacy Policy which I urge you all to read.

Information that may be passed to me by you commenting, following, subscribing, entering challenges, will not be passed on to any third parties, I will not randomly email you selling something, your information will remain (so far as is humanly possibly) confidential.  However, please be aware that comments can be tracked back by other visitors here to your own blog, and if your email is available then a link will show in your own Profile  You may wish to consider changing your own settings.

Whilst I personally consider that we are being hoisted to the rafters by a bureaucratic noose, there is no alternative but to comply with the new rules.

I am sorry if it seems intimidating and boring.  Actually it is both.  But I didn't create the new legislation (trust me, it would be much simpler if I had!).


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I’m with you there, what a load of nonsense we have had to do this and thank goodness others had written theirs so I could use as a basis.

Annette said...

Hear hear!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm annoyed it's us little ones have to do it too.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...