WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 15 December 2013

Skating By

Morning all.  So sorry that I haven't been around much this week, what with looking after a poorly Vince, work and Christmas preparations, it has shot past in a blur.

Pleased to let you know that Vince is much perkier now and is more like his old self.  Last weekend his coat was dry and strawy but is now back to soft and sleek, and he is, at long last, starting to eat properly.  OK, the meals are more like snacks, but he is at least eating something.  And he is looking much happier in himself, he has got rid of the sad face and we seem to be getting the cheeky face back.  We have his checkup appointment tomorrow night so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the all clear.

I didn't get to do any crafting yesterday because I was frantically writing Christmas cards to get in the post this week so today's card is one I made a little while ago.


Love these Makey Bakey Mice from Crafters Companion
This happy chap is Festive Fun & Frolics
Papers are Nitwits/LOTV
Sentiment is from the Christmas Rounds set from Pink Gem Designs
Image painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I shall be finishing off writing the cards today and then making a start on getting some gift tags made!
Nothing like leaving til nearly the last minute hey?!

Hugs, Squirrel xx


20 comments:

Dorte said...

So very sweet and pretty papers, so gladt to hear that Vince is better,
hugs Dorte

Sarah said...

Adorable card Squirrel. I love the look of the Makey Bakey mice but have sooo many unused stamps I shouldn't get any more!! Love the Nitwits winter Wishes paper too. Glad to hear Vince is recovering and I hope you have a better week xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a fab card sweetie. So pleased that Vince is at last on the mend. Give him a cuddle from me.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

Oh I'm soooo pleased that Vince is eating a bit more and returning to his cheeky self. Although Arnie won't like it that I'll make him sleep in the kitchen again now I'm feeling less soppy! :0)
Fab card hun, I'm liking these images too and you've coloured him beautifully. Love the white bib.
Hugs
Annette
xx

kay said...

Pleased Vince is on the mend,your card is fab x

Sue said...

This gorgeous Squirrel, adorable image and wonderful amazing colouring!
I am so pleased that Vince is a lot better now.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Absolutely gorgeous Squirrel, love the cute image and fab stars. Aww! so glad to hear Vince is on the mend hun.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.really sweet image and I love your fab papers :D
so pleased that vince is now much better.

xx coops xx

Lou Mac said...

This cutie is just the sweetest! <3
I love the subtle papers and those stars are the perfect finishing touch!! xo

Christy Beans said...

Hello love! Fab card as always! Thrilled to hear Vince is getting back to his Monstrous self. =) Been fighting and losing to a bad cold. Hoping it stays in my head as I'm not sure the post-PE lungs will do well if it moves to my chest. Will e you soon. Looking forward to a better 2014 for us both! XO, Beansie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

It's so good to know that Vince is nearly back to normal...hugs
Love you card, sooooooooo cute. Love the pretty papers :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and glad to hear Vince is on the mend.
luv
Debby

Helen in the UK said...

So glad to hear Vince is on the mend :)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

Kat W said...

Aw, so sweet and I love the pretty soft colours.
Glad to hear Vince is doing well :-)
I am pleased to report that my Christmas cards are done so my attention has turned to tags and wrapping now - so much to do but I don't need to tell you that - lol!
Big hugs (and for Vince), Kat xx

Elise said...

Awwww! I'm so sorry to hear that your Vince was not feeling very well .. and happy to hear that he's doing a bit better!

Well, your card is just so DARLING! hehe .. he's so CUTE!

I agree, the days are whizzing by with so much to hurry and do before Christmas!

Warm Hugs,
Elise

Wishcraft said...

Cute image and your card is lovely hun... thanks for the gorgeous card that arrived today (posting mine tomorrow - very last minute lol!), and I'm so glad Vince is starting to feel better :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Janice said...

Super card, and so pleased to read that Vince is now on the mend, Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...